Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

STUDY HARD FOOD QUEEN!!!!! JIA YOU!!!

Hi Everybody,

Food King here. I am currently deciding which dishes I should blog about. Hmmm... I realise that I tend to eat a lot more when Food Queen is around. Haha... I am just waiting for Food Queen to come back and we can enjoy all the food together.

Food Queen will be posting lesser entries during this period due to her heavy workload and upcoming examinations. She is a very hardworking girl and we will be looking forward to having a good life TOGETHER!!!

We will definitely eat alot of food in Singapore and we will keep you updated.

I am just waiting for her to come back.... to eat with me... to laugh with me... to talk to me... and to be around me...

My life seems more alive when Food Queen is around me..... Lonely.... I am so Lonely.... =P

STUDY HARD FOOD QUEEN AND ALL THE BEST TO YOUR EXAMS!!!!

<3<3<3 Food Queen... ... ...